The working group of the Industry4Ukraine platform has completed the development of a national program of cluster development until 2027, the document can be downloaded here.
October 12, 2020 will be presentation of the document in order to discuss its main points.
The program of the event:
- Status and key challenges of cluster development in Ukraine (O. Yurchak, APPAU).
- Benchmarking analysis of clusters in Eastern Europe (L. Shyyko, Precarpathian Eco-Energy Cluster).
- Clusters as a tool for structural renewal of the economy (O. Kushnirenko, IEP NASU).
- Opportunities for financing clusters within the framework of the new regional development strategy (S. Kropelnytska, Project-Educational Center “Agents of Change”).
- Goals, directions and recommendations of the program until 2027 (O. Yurchak, APPAU).
- Creation of a cluster committee on the Industry4Ukraine platform, tasks by the end of 2020 (L. Shyyko, Precarpathian Eco-Energy Cluster)
You can register for the event here