June 24, the eco-festival “City of Concious People” took place in Ivano-Frankivsk in the Mickiewicz park and Vichevyy Maidan.
At five locations of the festival, residents and guests of the city had an opportunity to learn about:
- the latest energy-efficient solutions from the participants of the PEEC at the “Smart City” location
- proper sorting of garbage, healthy eating, charitable initiatives and innovative projects from city activists at “Lectures” location
- master classes for recycling, upcycling, robotics in the “Creative Workshop”
- Eco-products at the “Eco-Fair” location
- and to attend a drive concert at “Music Scene” location on Vichevyy Maidan
In total, more than 25 companies, public organizations and activists of the city took part in the festival.
The festival was held with the support of the Department of Youth Policy and Sport of the City Council and the Mayor.
More photos are on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ee.cluster.if/posts/272884506590754